- 1/2 c. finely ground cornmeal
- 1/2 c. butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 c. whole milk
- 1/4 c. cream
- 2 c. frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 8-oz. cans creamed corn
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, mix cornmeal and butter until smooth.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs, milk and cream until incorporated.
- Fold in corn and creamed corn.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Pour into your baking dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour, or until center is set and top is golden.
- Garnish with chives and serve.
Get the original recipe here.