- 1 – 9-10 lb. Bone-in fully cooked smoked ham (butt or shank)
- 1 can Pineapple Slices
- Juice from Pineapple Slices
- ½ C Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard (yellow)
- ½ tsp ground clove
- ¼ - ½ C Wine (red; whatever you have available, not cooking wine)
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 1 small jar Maraschino Cherries
- 1 large baking bag
- 9x13 baking dish or roasting pan without the rack
- Toothpicks (broken in half)
Affix the pineapple slices all over the ham, Maraschino Cherry in the center of the sliced Pineapple by using half of a toothpick. Put your ham inside the baking bag, then in your baking dish / roasting pan.
Mix juice from pineapples, brown sugar, ground clove, wine and honey in a bowl. Pour the liquid over the top of the ham, close baking bag and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 2 hrs.
Have you made this recipe? Share your pictures on social media and tag us!