Pork Roast - for Health
2 lb. Pork Roast (Port Loin)
1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup mix
2 tablespoon of corn starch
1 1/2 cup of qater
1. Sprinkle fat side of roast with season salt and lemon pepper, place in a baking back with fat side down. Don’t forget to sprinkle bag with 1 tablespoon of Flour before putting the pork in the bag.
2. Sprinkle Lipton Onion Soup on top of Roast, put about 1 inch of Kitchen Bouquet in a 1 cup measuring cup and fill with water and add corn starch mixing well.
3. Pour about half this mixture over top of roast, slowly to prevent washing off the Lipton onion soup mixture.
4. Pour the reaming around the base of the roast. Put about 1 inch of Soy Sauce in cup and add water to make ½ cup, pour this around the base of the roast. This will make a wonderful gravy.
5. Bake at 325 for 2 hours or internal temperature is 145-160F (average cooking times for loin is 20-25 minutes per lb.)
Have you made this recipe? Share your pictures on social media and tag us!