Black Cherry Bourbon Cola Smash
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ripe black cherries, pitted
- 60ml | 2oz bourbon
- 30ml | 1oz cherry brandy
- Juice of half a lime plus wedges to serve
- Cold cola to top up (or ginger beer, soda water)
- Put the cherries, bourbon, cherry brandy and lime juice in your cocktail shaker (or a large glass will do). Muddle the cherries with a muddling spoon or the end of a rolling pin.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill two rocks glasses with plenty of ice. Strain the cocktail over the ice, dividing between the glasses.
- Top up with cola and serve with a wedge of lime. Serve immediately.