The Mix Ingredients:
1/4 c. tomato juice
1/4 inch horshradish, chopped
1 tsp. Worcestershire
4 dashes hot sauce (Tabasco, Tapatio, etc.)
1/2 lime, fresh squeezed
1/2 lemon, fresh squeezed
1 tbsp. vodka
dash of black pepper
dash of sea salt
dash of celery seeds
The Drink Ingredients:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 8 oz. Bloody Mary mix
- Blend horseradish, Worcestershire, celery seeds, and tomato juice until smooth.
- Add lemon, lime, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Adjust the mix to taste depending on how spicy, salty, or citrusy you like it.
- Add a tablespoon of vodka to stabilize the mix and keep the juices fresh.
- Combine 6-8 ounces of the mix with 2 ounces of vodka into a glass. Pour back and forth into another glass with ice 3 or 4 times to mix.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime, or whatever else you feel like adding. Sky's the limit.