Peach Whiskey Iced Tea
- 5 bags of Black Tea
- 3 cups of hot water
- 8 cups of ice
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 2/3 cups of diced peaches
- 1/4 cup of sugar, plus additional to taste
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- Ice for serving
- Sliced peaches for garnish
- Seep black tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Add ice, and cold water.
- Puree peaches in a blender or food processor, with sugar, and lemon juice, until smooth. If desired strain out pulp.
- Stir peach puree into tea until combined. Taste tea, and add additional sugar to taste if, desired.
- To serve, fill glasses 3/4 of the way full of ice. Add 1/2 shot to 1 shot of whiskey, dependent on glass size, and how strong of a drink you prefer. Fill glass with Peach Iced Tea, and garnish with a sliced peach! Enjoy!