Spicy Mint Avocado Margarita
- 1 slice Avocado (approximately 2 tbsp)
- 3 slices Jalapeño pepper (seeds removed)
- 4 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 2 oz Blanco tequila
- 1 oz Orange liqueur
- 1⁄2 oz Simple syrup
- 1 pinch Salt
- Salt for rim
- Mint sprig for garnish (optional)
- Rim a double rocks glass with salt and set aside.
- Add the avocado, jalapeño, mint and lime juice into a mixing glass and muddle until the avocado is mashed.
- Add the tequila, liqueur, syrup and salt.
- Fill the glass with ice, and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
This recipe was taken from Liquor.com. Find the original recipe here.