- Improving Measurement Stability & Reliability
- Extend The Life of Existing but Aged Sources
- Upgrade Without The Hassle & Licensing
- Managing Overall Site Source Activity
- Mitigation Plan In Place Well Before Your Measurement Quality Degrades
- Twice The Source Life Sensitivity
- Twice The Resolution
- Best Reliability & Stability
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Easy Installation On Any Source Holder Brand
- One-time Calibration Required
NEXT GENERATION DETECTORS FOR NON-CONTACT LEVEL MEASUREMENTS
Through our strategic alliance with Berthold, we're excited to solve diverse & difficult measurements with the latest Density & Level innovations. With unmatched expertise & technology, we are your radiometric partner:
The SENSseries LB 480 CrystalSENS is a point detector, mainly used for density, bulk flow and level switch applications. In combination with a rod source, it can also used for level measurement applications where the accuracy requirements are particularly high.
The SENSseries LB 480 SuperSENS Detector with its outstanding sensitivity allows for operation with extremely low source activities. Due to the high sensitivity, the SuperSENS can provide a measurement for thick-walled vessels & big tanks, where other detectors fail or need to work with high source activities.
Rod detector for level and interface measurements. With sensitivity lengths from 0.5m up to 2.0m, the SENSseries LB 480 UniSENS rod detector is primarily used for continuous level measurements.
The TowerSENS is a rod detector ideal for long measuring ranges. With a maximum length of 8m, the TowerSENS rod detector is designed to monitor long measuring ranges.
TECHSTAR NUCLEAR SERVICES
Many shy away from conducting Nuclear Services all together. However, TechStar Field Service is not afraid to get our hands dirty. We are trained, certified and true technical experts on all things radiometric measurements and corresponding services. Optimize your process with your trusted nuclear service partners. Our services include: