Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail
- 4 oz Alizé Peach
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 12 oz chilled champagne (or sparkling wine)
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- Combine Alizé Peach, frozen peaches, powdered sugar and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth adding some of the champagne if extra liquid is needed.
- Stir in remaining champagne.
- Place 1/4 of the peach mixture in each glass. Add 1 tablespoon grenadine to each glass. Top with remaining peach mixture.
- Garnish and serve.